Park Place Seniors Living/River Ridge Seniors Village is looking for caring and dedicated Health Care Aides. If you are a certified HCA in good standing, we want to hear from you! Positions are Part Time and Casual but could lead to part time or full time.
Park Place Seniors Living/River Ridge Seniors Village strives to provide enriched life experiences to seniors through innovation and creativity. At Park Place Seniors Living/River Ridge Seniors Village, we are known for our unwavering commitment to enriching the lives of those we serve by providing a "Voice and a Choice" with dignity, respect and empathy.
- The HCA is responsible for providing personal care and assistance in all activities of daily living.
- Answers all resident call bells, door alarms and telephones promptly.
- Assists residents with social activities.
- Takes appropriate actions to ensure the safety and comfort of residents.
- Deals tactfully and courteously with residents, families and visitors and promptly reports all issues to the nurse.
- Understands and adheres to the policies, procedures, practices and philosophies.
The HCA participates as a key member of the team.
The successful applicant for this job posting must provide satisfactory proof, or have such proof on file, that they have received the COVID-19 vaccination and any required COVID-19 booster vaccination. This requirement shall be waived if the applicant has not received the vaccination due to any legislated protected human rights grounds. In such a case, and upon presentation of sufficient proof, the [Employer] shall make reasonable attempts to accommodate the applicant to carry out their role where possible recognizing that the health and safety of other employees and residents will be a priority.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent, Casual
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Medicine Hat, AB T1A 8V1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)